Azienda Vinicola Rivera S.p.A.
S.P.231 Km. 60,500 - 76123 Andria (BT) Italy
VAT No. IT 00252880729 - Capital stock € 450,000.00 (fully paid)
Terre al Monte
Castel del Monte D.O.C.
Witness the happy result of the adaptation to the Mediterranean climate of the Sauvignon to the limestone hills of the DOC Castel del Monte. The grapes are harvested in first and second week of August and fermented at controlled temperatures to get the most of aromaticity typical of this variety. On the nose presents a strong character typical of its variety; the palate is dry, fresh and with a balanced bouquet, lingering finish that is enhanced with seafood appetizers and seafood dishes.
- Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Grape harvest: First and second week of August. Vineyard yield: 90-100 q/ha
- Wine making: Fermentation in steel for 9-10 days at 18°C
- Aging: 3-4 months in glass-lined cement vats on the lees.
- Tasting notes: Luminous straw yellow; intense, ultra-fragrant bouquet with superb varietal fidelity; fresh, fruit-rich palate with delicious acidity and fine balance.
- Cellaring: 2-3 years
- Alcohol: 13%