Azienda Vinicola Rivera S.p.A.
S.P.231 Km. 60,500 - 76123 Andria (BT) Italy
VAT No. IT 00252880729 - Capital stock € 450,000.00 (fully paid)
"Locorotondo" is obtained from the vinification of two of the traditional grapes originally from the valley of "Trulli" called Verdeca and White Alessano providing a dry wine, fresh and light with typical hints of hay and rennet. Served well chilled it is excellent as an aperitif and goes well with fish dishes.
- Variety: 50% Verdeca - 50% Bianco d'Alessano
- Grape harvest: Between the end of September and early october.Vineyard yield: 80-90 q/ha
- Wine making: Fermentation in steel for 9-10 days at 18°C.
- Aging: 5-6 months in glass-lined cement vats.
- Tasting notes: Pale straw; fruity bouquet with classic notes of fresh-mown hay and rennet apple; dry, light-bodied palate, with a crisp-edged finish.
- Alcohol: 12%