Azienda Vinicola Rivera S.p.A.
S.P.231 Km. 60,500 - 76123 Andria (BT) Italy
VAT No. IT 00252880729 - Capital stock € 450,000.00 (fully paid)
Castel del Monte D.O.C.
Fedora is a fresh and fruity white wine produced with a blend of local white grape varieties, such as
Pampanuto and Bombino Bianco, and a small percentage of Chardonnay that exalts its complexity. The result is a pleasantly dry, fresh and fruity white wine that is perfect as an aperitif and that well matches entrees, seafood and light pastas.
- Variety: 65% Bombino Bianco - 20% Pampanuto - 15% Chardonnay
- Grape harvest: Between mid-August (Chardonnay) and late September (Pampanuto and Bombino Bianco). Vineyard yield: 110-130 q/ha
- Wine making: Fermentation in steel for 9-10 days at 18°C
- Aging: 3-4 months in glass-lined cement vats.
- Tasting notes: Straw yellow; crisp bouquet with floral and fruit notes; fruit-rich palate, delicate, well balanced, and with a subtle, tasty acidity.
- Alcohol: 12,5%