Azienda Vinicola Rivera S.p.A.
S.P.231 Km. 60,500 - 76123 Andria (BT) Italy
VAT No. IT 00252880729 - Capital stock € 450,000.00 (fully paid)
Furfante is the cool, fresh and trendy line of sparkling wines proposed by Rivera
This wine is produced from traditional grape varieties originally from the north-central part of Puglia, the bunches are carefully selected to guarantee the best quality.
It is crisp and delicate, showing an appealing, soft effervescence. Well chilled, it is an excellent aperitif, as well as a delicious, easy-drinking partner to fish-based dishes.
- Variety: Traditional varieties of central-northen Apulia.
- Grape harvest: Third week of September. Vineyard yield: 130 q/ha
- Wine making: Fermentation in steel for 9-10 days at 18°C.
- Aging: Secondary fermentation in pressure fermenters before bottling.
- Tasting notes: Pale straw yellow; dense perlage; crisp, fruity bouquet; fresh and smooth in the mouth, delicate.
- Alcohol: 12%